My Lovely Followers

Friday 6 July 2018

Twilight Christmas Design Team Diorama Card using For the Love of Stamps and Hunkydory Products

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing another Design Team Twilight Christmas Card from the beautiful Hunkydory collection which includes the fab new A Christmas Wish stamp set by For the Love of Stamps! I made this Diorama Card with my lovely Adorable Scoreboard and Instructions from the Adorable Scoreboard Handbook Vol 2.


I used the fab new A Magical Christmas Adorable Scorable card for the card base and the fab Perfect Stamping Backgrounds A Magical Christmas from the Twilight Christmas Collection for the inside of this card. Then put the Snowfall Acetate in the centre of the card and layered my diecuts on the acetate and front of the card. I used the Moonstone Dies: Festive Fairies and Prancing Pixies.




I just love the colours of the card used here, really stunning and the range is so easy to work with.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: