My Lovely Followers

Sunday 29 July 2018

Fiskarettes UK Wedding Scrapbook Layout using Fiskars Paper Trimmer and Heart Punch

Hello Everyone! 

Continuing on my scrapbooking of my Italian adventure here is a layout with some photos, from the Wedding, of my Brother and Sister-in-Law at the reception. 



For my photo frames I used my Fiskars Trimmer to cut out the middles - very easy with the measuring ruler and grid. 


I added some red love hearts to match the favour sweet bag and used my daisy punch for the flowers.


I love the idea of adding items from the day to the page, so the sweet bag was for the favours and the ivory ribbon was my daughter's ribbon, that had a flower on it for her wrist.


More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram! Sadly this is my last project for my 4 month term but I've had such a fun time. Looking forward to seeing what the new DT create!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: