My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Deck the Halls Christmas Card using Nuvo Glitter Markers and Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card to share that has been inspired by the classic Christmas song of which these stamps are also named after - Deck the Halls by Imagine Design Create! I decided on the classic Christmas colours of red and green for this one.


I used the snowflake from the HO wording for the edges as well stamping in Lucky Clover Distress Oxide and the other wording in Onyx Black Versafine Ink.
I coloured the sentiment with Tonic Nuvo Ember Glow Glitter Markers.   

The original blog post can be found here!

Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: