My Lovely Followers

Sunday 8 July 2018

Fiskarettes Design Team Scrapbook Layout with Peacock made using Feather Squeeze Punch

Hello Everyone! 

Today I am sharing a scrapbook page I made for the Fiskarettes using the Feather Squeeze Punch and the Shape Cutter with the Labels Template.


On my holiday in Italy we stayed on a farm and there was a Peacock, just hanging out in the garden! My daughter kept trying to chase it around and we was lucky enough to see the tail feathers on display - although the Peahen did not seem very impressed!


For the Peacock I used my Feather Squeeze Punch which made cutting out so may feathers super quick and easy. The title is one of the labels cut with the shape cutter,perfect for journalling on the page.

More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: