My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Rainbow Twirling Ballerinas Card using Prism Ink Pads by For the Love of Stamps and Hunkydory

Good Morning To You All!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card I made using the fab new Prism Ink Pads from Hunkydory which are perfect to use with the For the Love of Stamps range! Here is my simple rainbow greeting card using the Twirling Ballerinas stamp set:


To make this card I used the Prism Ink Pads in: Red Chilli, Orange Zest, Canary Yellow, Olive Green, Blue Lagoon, French Navy and Purple Velvet. 
I stamped these colours in the order of a rainbow to create the main image and matched the Perfect Backgrounds Papers cutting these in strips for the border. I creates an ombre greeting by tapping different inks across the stamp.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: