My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 July 2018

Fiskarettes Scrapbook Hungry Caterpillar Page using the Fiskars Shape Cutter

Hello Everyone! 

Today I am sharing an Scrapbook Page featuring the Hungry Caterpillar I made for the Fiskarettes using my Fiskars Shape Cutter.


I used the oval template as a rough guide to free hand cut the separate peices for my caterpillar.



Trying to line each piece up with the illustration from the book.



I then used my Distress Oxides to smoosh the ink with an acrylic block on each piece to colour the caterpillar in. 
 

To recreate some of the  story I used the Ampersand punch and the Butterflu Squeeze Punch. This is a book my Daughter and I love to read and was one of my childhood favourites too!

More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: