My Lovely Followers

Monday 30 July 2018

Prism Ink Pads Design Team Card using Doctors and Nurses stamp set by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card using the new Prism Range, with Prism Ink Pads from Hunkydory which are perfect to use with the For the Love of Stamps range! Here is my simple get well soon greeting card using the Doctors and Nurses stamp set. 
Also just to let you know the Christmas For the Love of Stamps range is launching this Thursday 2nd August at 9am!!! Can't wait to share my cards I made for the show!



I used some papers from my perfect stamping pads and tore the striped peice to create a base that needed plasters. A simple but cute card.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: