My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 July 2018

Prism Inks and Pearlescent Powders Thank You Card using Doctors and Nurses Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card I have made using  the fab new Prism Range with Prism Ink Pads and Prism Pearlescent Powders from Hunkydory which are perfect to use with the For the Love of Stamps range! Here is a thank you card using the Doctors and Nurses stamp set.


I used the Prism Pearlescent Powder mixed with water and sprayed though the mask onto Supierior Stamping Midnight Black Card to create the background. I then kept the main image simple stamping with the Midnight Black and Red Chilli Prism Inks.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: