My Lovely Followers

Friday 20 July 2018

Acetate Birthday Tag using Fiskars Flower Power Punch and Small Daisy Punch for Fiskarettes UK

Hello Everyone! 

Today I am sharing an Acetate Tag I made for the Fiskarettes using the Flower Power Punch and the Small Daisy Punch to decorate. I had seen a friend create some beautiful tags with acetate and was inspired to try this myself.


For my acetate tag I cut a tag shape using acetate with confetti dots, I used my flower punches to create the decorative flowers adding some ribbon and happy birthday wording cut on my Fiskars paper trimmer.

More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: