My Lovely Followers

Monday 2 July 2018

Twilight Christmas Card using A Christmas Wish Stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

Good Morning To You All!

Today I am sharing another Twilight Christmas Card from the beautiful Hunkydory collection which includes the fab new A Christmas Wish stamp set by For the Love of Stamps! My card today includes an acetate window which was so much fun to make.
I spent a little while working out where I wanted the different stamped and die cut elements and what needed to be on the front of the card and inside. I used the Moonstone Dies Festive Fairies and Prancing Pixies.



I used the fab new A Magical Christmas Adorable Scorable card for the card front. I also love the Snowfall Acetate as it is so pretty and works so well for extra dimension for this card.


I love how the window helps create dimension and used the Moonstone Scalloped and Straight Edge Circle Nesting Dies.


I used the fab Perfect Stamping Backgrounds A Magical Christmas from the Twilight Christmas Collection for the inside of this card.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: