My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

Little Claire Designs News, Hochanda Show Dates and Sneak Peak!

Good Morning Everyone!

 So I have some exciting news! Little Claire Designs are going to be on Hochanda this Saturday the 28th July at 11am and 2pm. Tune in to catch Steve with the beautiful new range of stamps from Little Claire Designs!

I am sharing a sneak peak of one of my cards I have made for the show . . .


I used some of my Little Claire Papers from my stash and stamped the wording onto white card. I then used my Salty Ocean Distress Oxide with a water brush to create an ombre effect and fussy cut the letters out.

I added the cute star to the corner and wavy pen lines to create a border to finish this cute 4" x 4" card.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune in on Saturday!

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: