My Lovely Followers

Friday 22 December 2017

Penguin Christmas Card using Free Die from Papercraft Essentials Magazine and Circle and Square Stencil by Imagine Design Create

Hi Everyone! 

Today I am sharing a Chrsitmas card I have made using the super cute Free Dies from Papercraft Essentials Magazine and the Circles and Squares stencil by Imagine Design Create for the background.


The tore some paper to create the snowy floor with Distress Ink and used the ink through the circles on the stencil to create the snowfall for the background. I die cut the penguins in black and inked the snowflakes and finished by stamping the sentiment (Making Cards Magazine) and adding some glitter glue and sequins.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: