My Lovely Followers

Friday 29 December 2017

Imagine Design Create Guest Design Team Thanks A Bunch Card - Stamped Flower Bouquet


Hello Everyone!


Today I am sharing a fun card I have created using the beautiful Doodled Flowers Stamp Set by Imagine Design Create and Alcohol Pens. I wanted to create an actual bunch of flowers.

The original post can be found here!





For this card I have also used:

6” x 4” Card Blank

White Card

Patterned Paper from my stash

Versfine Black Ink

Promaker Alcohol Pens: Gold, Mustard, Coral, Salmon Pink, Soft Green, Grey Green

Glitter Glue, Ribbon

Double Sided Tape, Foam Pads, PVA glue, Pearl Beads



I started by stamping the elements I wanted to fussy cut out onto white card and coloured in with my alcohol markers. I then fussy cut out all the flowers and leaves ready for assembly.





I then cut my patterned paper for matting and layering, and cut a square in order to create the paper wrap for my bunch of flowers. I tied ribbon around the paper wrap and tapped onto the white background.





I added the flowers with foam tape and added glitter glue and pearls to some of the centres and finished the card with a sentiment cut into a banner shape. This is such a sweet card and is the perfect way to say thanks!


 

Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: