My Lovely Followers

Monday 25 December 2017

Owl Christmas Card for Hubby using For the Love of Stamps - You're a Hoot Stamp Set

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wishing you all a day of festivity and happiness! Today I am sharing a special Christmas Card I made for my hubby!  I used the Owl stamp set - You're a Hoot! Which is the free set with the For the Love of Stamps Magazine Issue 7 and the hats are from the Hunkydory Winter Warmers stamps which came with Creative Stamping Issue 50.


I wanted to create and Owl Family just like ours so there is a Daddy Owl, Mummy Owl and Little Princess Owl! :) 
I kept this card simple by inking the edges of the Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad - Pretty Pastel and stamping the branches directly onto the background. I stamped the owls and hats seperately, colouring and fussy cutting these to layer over the branch. To finish I die cut the sentiments, added a pen border and some punched snowflakes to the background.

I hope you are having a lovely day and enjoying your time with family and friends. Today I will be sharing the fun with my hubby, daughter and parents. Perfect! :)

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: