My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 December 2017

For the Love of Stamps Design Team Christmas Sausage Dog Card

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the brand new December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the Happy Birthday Sausage stamps and mask and the Snowy Snow Globe stamps for the tree and sentiment.


Products Used:
Happy Birthday Sausage Stamps and Mask

Snowy Snow Globe Stamps

5” x 5” Card Blank

Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Polka Dots

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Distress Oxide: Walnut Stain, Candied Apple, Salty Ocean

Clear Glitter Glue, Tape and Foam Pads


This one is quite simple as the polka dot background makes the perfect snowy back drop. I tore a piece of white card for the snow and used the mask to create the footprints. I stamped the dog and stamped the head again to layer up with the clothes. I stamped the tree and fussy cut everything, finishing with the sentiment stamped three times to finish.


Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!
Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki