My Lovely Followers

Sunday 31 December 2017

For the Love of Stamps - Celebrate with a Bang - Design Team Card using Fantastic Fireworks

Good Morning Everyone!

So . . . the last day of 2017!  I have been reflecting and to be honest I will be glad for this year to be over. I don't share much of my personal life, but it's been a hard year. I didn't get a chance to learn to crochet or scrapbook more so I am taking those goals with me into 2018. I am thankful for all my family and friends - and just want to say thanks to everyone who has been there for me (whether they realised or not!)

And so today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. I thought this would be the perfect card to share today as I am sure there will be many fireworks tonight! For this card I have used the Fantastic Fireworks Stamps and Mask with the Love is in the Air stamp set.  


Products Used:
Fantastic Fireworks! Stamps and Mask
Love is in the Air stamps
4” x 6” Card blank
Watercolour Card
Distress Oxides; Wilted Violet, Black Soot, Salty Ocean, Fossilized Amber
Distress Inks: Chipped Saphire
White Gel Pen, Tape

For this one I created the background with a galaxy style technique and the used the mask to add in the silhouette buildings. I used the different firework stamps to create a heart firework and stamped the girl and boy onto white card and used a waterbrush pen to colour, trying to make them look lit up by the fireworks. I finished by adding a banner sentiment and white gel pen detail.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: