My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 December 2017

It's Been Too Long Sausage Dog Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Happy Birthday Sausage Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the Happy Birthday Sausage stamps and mask.

Products Used:
Happy Birthday Sausage Stamps and Masks
Matt-tastic cut to 10cm x 26cm
(Score at 6cm, 9.5cm, 16.5cm and 20cm)
Distress Oxide: Walnut Stain, Candied Apple
Versafine Ink; Onyx Black


I kept this one simple and stamped the design first then score the matt-tastic card (using above measurements) I struggle to keep my cards C&S so had to add some ink splashed and red hearts to the design. I wanted to create a really long dog to match the sentiment! :)


Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

awwwwwww!
so great card!
love it!
hugs