My Lovely Followers

Friday 15 December 2017

Diamond Love Guest Design Team Card for Imagine, Design, Create - Shine bright like a diamond

Hi Everyone,
 
Today I am sharing a card I created using the lovely Diamond Love Stamp Set and the Circles and Squares stencil by Imagine Design Create.
You can find the original post here!
 I had lots of fun creating this background using the circles from the stencil and Distress Inks.


I have also used:
5” x 5” scalloped card blank
White Cardstock
Blending tool, Black Ink
White sequins, Clear Glitter Glue


To start I inked around the edges and then inked through the stencil to create the background. I then splashed and sprayed water across the background for a distressed look.


I did the same with a smaller piece of card for the greeting and circle diamond. I also stamped the smaller diamonds directly onto the background and used scissors to rough up the edges of each coloured background.


 I then layered onto white card, used clear glitter on the main diamond image and added a few sequins to finish.


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: