My Lovely Followers

Saturday 2 December 2017

Peace Christmas Card using O Holy Night Stamps and Mask by For The Love Of Stamps

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

  Here is another card from the August stamp launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and a note to say the December launch is coming tomorrow at 10am and 3pm. Don't forget to tune in!!!
 
For this card I have used the O Holy Night stamps and matching mask.


I was just playing around with cutting strips of card and my Distress Oxides for this one. I had a lot of fun getting inky and playing with the colours. Can't wait to share my new samples with you tomorrow and next week! 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Beautiful. Love the color combo.