My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

Fantastic Fireworks Design Team Card using December Stamps and Mask Launch by For the Love of Stamps

Hi and Welcome Back!

  Here is another card from the December Stamp and Mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. You can catch up with yesterdays shows on Create and Craft catchup online. 

For this card I have used the Fantastic Fireworks stamps and matching mask with the lovely Midnight Black Stamping Card.

Products Used:
Fantastic Fireworks! Stamps and Mask
4” x 8” Card blank
Versamark; Clear
Embossing Powder: Seafoam White, Clear Glitter, Glitter Gold
Gold Mirri Card

Tape and Foam Pads

I started by inking through the stencil at the top and bottom of the card and sprinkling a mix of gold and clear glitter embossing powder. I heated in stages to create this card. I then stamped the gold parts, then white, then the extra clear glitter parts. I created the sentiment separately and added some gold mirri dots and a frame for the sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: