My Lovely Followers

Saturday 23 December 2017

Peg Fairy using Crafty Ribbons Organza Swiss Dot Ribbon

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing one of my peg dolls I made using the Organza Swiss Dot Ribbon in White with Pink, Lilac and Turquoise dot. I have seen different peg dolls on pintrest and thought I would try to make some myself!
 



I had some leftover tulle doilies and found some wooden pegs and balls at my local recycling place. I had so much fun painting the face and playing with wool to make her hairstyle. To finish I used the Crafty Ribbons ribbon to tie her dress in place and create the loop to hook her onto the tree, I finished the back with a bow and used a ribbon rose to finish her dress.


Thanks for looking,



Sarah x



P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: