My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 December 2017

For the Love of Stamps Birth Flowers Z-Fold Fence Design Team Card

Good Morning Everybody!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and thinking of those who find this time of year hard. 
Today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the brand new Hunkydory Birth Flowers stamps by For the Love of Stamps.

For this card I had a play at creating a Z-fold card with a fence similar to the boxes that pop up.



Products Used:

Birth Flowers Stamps
Matt-tastic cut to 8” x 4” – scored at 2” and 4”
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card – cut at 3 ½” x 1 ½” (x2) and 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Kraft Card, Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxide: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Lucky Clover
Lawn Fawn Picket Fence Border Die
Waterbrush, Tape and Foam Pads


I created a card base and cut panels to adhere after stamping and colouring. I die cut the fence from kraft card and stamped / fussy cut flowers to have in the fence section. Something a little bit different and I just played (trial and error) with this one until I was happy with the layout. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: