My Lovely Followers

Saturday 2 June 2018

Fiskarettes Design Team Card using Paper Trimmer with Daisy, Heart and Ampersand Punches

Good Evening Everybody! 

Today I am sharing a special Wedding Card I made for my Brother's Special Day! I wanted to incorporate some of the themes from the wedding into this card. The flowers were large daisies and the seating plan involved being sorted into Harry Potter houses so I added a little post owl as a nod to this! (From Craft Box)


For the Wedding Card I used my Paper Trimmer to cut my squares I embossed with my Apple Blosson All Occasion Embossing Folder in Fancy Floral. I also used my small and large daisy punches to create the daisies (with my Stix2 glue gun and glittler glue stick to create sparkly centres), and used my heart and ampsersand punches for the extra details as well.

More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



 

No comments: