My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Imagine Design Create Design Team Card using Doddled Flowers Stamps and Circles, Butterflies and Hearts Stencils with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse

Hi and Welcome Back!

Today I am sharing a tutorial for a card I have made using the Doddled Flowers Stamps, Circles 6 x 6 Stencil and Butterflies and Hearts Stencil by Imagine Design Create. I have also used the lovely Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Pacific Teal and Lilac Lavender. 

I also used white cardstock, scalloped edge card blank, Versafine Ink in Onyx Black, white gel pen and a Black Fineliner.


I started by blending the two mousse colours through the circle stencil and then (using what I had to hand) scraping the mousse across the stencil with the end of a paintbrush to create texture. 

 

I'm very impressed with how the mousse dries hard and is easy to stamp on! Once dry I decided to cut the circle out as I didn't like the background around the circle. I then stamped around the edges using different stamps in turn.


Then I played about with making a scraped mousse background adding in some pen through the stencil love hearts and a pen border. I also added white gel pen to the flower outlines and hearts on the circle. I then stamped the sentiment and did the same with this.



Here are some photos of the finished card trying to show the beautiful shimmer of the embellishment mousse and texture: 



The original blog post can be found here!



Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: