My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Twilight Christmas Design Team Card using the new Hunkydory Collection and For the Love of Stamps

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Tune in to Create and Craft right now to see the Twilight Christmas 4 Day Deal from Hunkydory which includes the fab new For the Love of Stamps range!

Here is my first card:


I was lucky enough to work with this stunning collection and will be getting some more of the lovely stamping papers and adorable scorable card!!!



This is my Stepper Card I made using my Adorable Scoreboard and the lovely stamps, stamping pad and dies from the new Twilight Christmas Collection. 


I just love the colour range in this collection, stunning colour combos and so pretty!!!

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: