My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 June 2018

Father's Day Beer Themed Cards using Hunkydory Bottom's Up and Marvellous Mirri Pad in Sensational Spots

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing a couple of large 8" x 8" cards I made for Father's Day using an older Hunkydory kit Bottom's Up! and the lovely Marvellous Mirri Pad in Sensational Spots. I have these cards and a few more different designs for sale in Sarah's Flowers of Wisbech - if you are local to Wisbech and you've not been to Sarah's Flowers in Market Street take a look - it's like an Aladdin's cave of beautiful flowers and gifts!


I love the foil detail on the Hunkydory card and matched this with the Gold Mirri Card and the Sensational Spots Mirri Pad. To finish I added a die cut happy and stamped the sentiment. 

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: