My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

Fiskarettes UK Design Team Thank You Berry Much Card with Strawberries

Hello Everyone! 

Today I am sharing a fruity card I've made for the Fiskarettes using the Heart and Daisy Punches!!! I love the idea of cards with a pun so thought that changing the words from "very" to "berry" would work well with strawberries!



I made my strawberries by trimming the daisy punch to create the stalk part on top of the berry as per the photo below.



I masked out the word very and stamped in seperate letters the word berry for my greeting.

 More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: