My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

New Prism Ink Pads and Prism Pearlescent Powders by Hunkydory DT Card with Twirling Ballerinas

Good Morning!

Tune in to Create and Craft right now to see the fab new Prism Range with Prism Ink Pads and Prism Pearlescent Powders from Hunkydory which are perfect to use with the For the Love of Stamps range! Further shows are on at 3pm and 9pm today! Here is my first card:


To make this card I sprinked the Prism Pearlescent Powders in Pearly Pink and Purple Panache and then sprayed with water using the new Spray Bottles from the Premier Craft Tools range.


 I did a couple of tests using a lot of powder and a little and found that as you sprayed it spread really well so less is more! My card sample is made with less powder and I love the shimmer to the powder! So pretty.


I love the colours in the powders and found them really easy to use. I used the Midnight Black Prism Ink to stamp the Sentiment and stars from the Twirling Ballerinas Stamp Set. I then used the Prism Clear Embossing Ink Pad and black embossing powder to create a focus on my Ballerina. To finish I layered with Supierior Stamping Midnight Black Card.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: