My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Imagine Design Create Design Team Wedding Money Gift Wallet using Roses Stencil

Hello Everyone,

Today I am sharing something a bit different for me. This is a Wedding Money Gift Wallet that I've made using my favourite Stencil: Roses 6"x6" by Imagine Design Create. I love the pretty colours of the wallet and used them to create my toppers.



To create the toppers I simple coloured through the stencil with Alcohol Pens and my Nuvo Brush Script Pens and used the pens to create my hand lettering Mr and Mrs. To finish I added a few sequins and gems.

 The original blog post can be found here!


Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: