My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Imagine Design Create Design Team Decoupage Card using Finley's Flowers Paper Pack

Hello Everyone,

I've been playing with these lush papers from Imagine Design Create! I've been inspired by the Decoupage style of layering an image over another one to make a 3D image. 

I can't believe these photos for the papers was taken by Finley who is 5!!! You can find them here!

The original blog post can be found here!

I used my alcohol pens blending to create the border that matches the flower colours and the sentiment is from the Bird Silhouette Stamp Set. To finish I added some gems to the corners.
 

Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: