My Lovely Followers

Thursday 28 June 2018

Prism Ink by Hunkydory Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Doctors and Nurses Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Design Team card using the fab new Prism Range with Prism Ink Pads and Prism Pearlescent Powders from Hunkydory which are perfect to use with the For the Love of Stamps range! Here is my rainbow greeting card using the Doctors and Nurses stamp set:


To make this card I used the Prism Ink Pads in: Red Chilli, Orange Zest, Canary Yellow, Rainforest Green, Blue Lagoon, Purple Velvet and Dusky Rose. I stamped these colours in the order of a rainbow to create the half background and used these inks as a base to make watercolours to colour in my stamped people. To finish I layered with Supierior Stamping Midnight Black Card.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: