My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Return of the Little Paws Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Products and Hunkydory Papers

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Return of the Little Paws collection using For the Love of Stamps and Hunkydory products. Here I have made a playful card where the dog looks like he is playing peek-a-boo within the circles.



I used the collection paper for the background and cut the circles out using the Moonstone Nesting Dies in Circles. I stamped the dogs in Versafine Onyx Black and coloured with my Nuvo Marker Pens and cut out the dogs using foam pads to layer within the circle.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: