My Lovely Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

Little Claire Designs Card made using Aga Stamp Set with Distress Oxides

Good Evening Everyone!

  I was thinking tomorrow is Monday and to get this post scheduled but then realise it's Monday today! Hope everyone had a good bank holiday! I enjoyed spending time with my family :)
So I am sharing a card I've made with the Little Claire Designs stamp set Aga. This can also be found as an offer with the Let's Bake set here.


For this card I did a quick wash of colour with my Distress Oxides to match the backing papers for a quick fun card. The previous one I made a fully coloures took quite some time!


Here is a pic of the card on the TV :) This never gets old and I'm so happy to have my work shared! Thanks Steve, Gill and Hochanda!
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: