My Lovely Followers

Saturday 12 May 2018

Crafty Ribbons Design Team Space Themed Tags using Aliens Ribbon - Moon and Back

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing some Space themed tags I have made for my Design Team project for Crafty Ribbons. I have used the cute Aliens Ribbon - Moon and Back in Violet. The original post can be found here.


I have also used papers and washi tape from Thompson Craft Supplies - from the Cosmic Galaxy Kit, Fiskars Interchangable Border Punch - Stars, and For the Love of Stamps - Out of this World.

I had a lot of fun making these cute tags, combining a lot of my favourite products and perfectly reflecting the ribbon sentiment.

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: