My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Imagine Design Create Design Team Card using Retro Gamer and Gamer Quotes: Press Start Card

Hi Everyone,

Today I have revisited one of my favourite stamp sets again for this card using the stamps: Retro Gamer and Gamer Quotes by Imagine Design Create. I have combined these with some Distress Oxides to create a computer screen feel to the card. 
The original blog post can be found here


I have also used:
4” x 12” Black Card folded in half to create the card blank
3 ¾” x 5 ¾” white card
3 ½” x 5 ½” black card

This card was fairly simple I stamped the Player 1 and Press Start stamps first in Broken China onto the black card and then worked from the platform up to the little space invaders, alternating the stamped colours for each row.
I then used the Broken China ink on the white card to create the mat for the border and layered as per the photograph.

I love using Distress Oxides on black as they just seem to pop! Perfect for this style of card.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: