My Lovely Followers

Thursday 10 May 2018

Fiskarettes Design Team Stripe Butterfly Card using my Paper Trimmer

Hello Everyone! 
 Today I am sharing a card I made inspired by a video I saw on youtube by Jennifer McGuire - she used a paper shredder to make her stripes for her background. I've used my fab paper trimmer and cut each stripe 1cm wide and layered across the card to create a rainbow background - using papers from my scrap bag.


To finish I added a die cut sentiment and punched butterflies which I've decorated with the waste drops from the 3 in 1 corner squeeze punch to finish. 

More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: