My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Imagine Design Create Eclipse Design Team Card using Finley's Flowers Paper Pack

Hi Everyone,

Here is what I've made this week using Finley's Flowers Paper Pack by Imagine Design Create. I decided to keep this simple and create an Eclipse Card using a die cut sentiment in the middle of the papers and layering up with the same sentiment cut 3 more times with the contrasting border paper.


The original blog post can be found here!


To finish I added a few scattered sequins.


I love the quality of these papers and the photographs by Finley (who is 5!!!) are stunning!


Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the flower photo-well done Finley!!!
Carol x