My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Imagine Design Create DT Card - Never Stop Making Wishes and Diamond Mix – Black Gelato Card

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick reminder that Imagine Design Create will be on Hochanda this Thursday at 4pm! I'll be tuning in to see the fab demos by the lovely Claire :)

Today I am sharing an scribbled background card I made using the Never Stop Making Wishes and Diamond Mix stamps sets by Imagine Design Create, Distress Oxides in Black Soot, Worn Lipstick and Broken China with Faber-Castell Gelatos. I also used a touch of Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Lilac Lavendar around the edges.
The original blog post can be found here!


I was just experimenting with this card. I scribbled the Gelatos and tried blending with water. Then stamped my diamonds and sentiment with Oxides. I tried stamping with the Nuvo Mousse but this didn’t work very well, so I used this round the edges and added some sequins to finish. I’m rather pleased with the outcome! 


Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x


P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: