My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 March 2018

Three Distress Ink Cards made with the 3 Owls Die by Robert Addams

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing a few cards I made using the cute 3 Owls die by Robert Addams. I love owls and this die is so sweet. I made three different versions using different inky backgrounds and colours just to see how they looked.


I made a star Distress Ink backgound and used black for the die, leaving negative space on the owls and I finished with a few sequins and a sentiment die cut (by X-cut).


I made a galaxy background with Distress Ink next and used black for the die lines and a rusty red for the inside space. I added detail to the body of the owls using a white gel pen.


Finally I made another star Distress Ink backgound and used the rusty red colour as an opposite version to the first card I made. All slightly different but I do like all versions as I think the colours work well. 
I now need to find more time as I have a lot of Robert Addams's wonderful dies and haven't had a chance to use them yet!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: