My Lovely Followers

Friday 30 March 2018

Foamiran Flower using Faber-Castell Gelatos to Colour

Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing my first attempt of creating a Foamiran flower since the workshop. I was just having a play with colouring and rolling petals, building on what I had learnt.


I cut out a bunch of small and large petals and used my Gelatos to colour with water and a brush to blend. My Daughter enjoyed helping to "paint" the petals. Then when she was a playschool I got the iron out and got to work.


I'm rather pleased with the end result and enjoyed this one. I even added some leaves. Just don't ask me which flower this is supposed to be!!! Lol.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: