My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Design Team Double Sided Daffodil Stepper Card using Garden Treasures Collection by Hunkydory and For the Love of Stamps

Good Afternoon!

  Today I am sharing my first card I have made using the stamp sets for the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This stunning Collection is launching right now on Create and Craft! Tune in to check out the super cute stamps in the collection. 

For this card I used the Arranged with Love stamps with the matching Adorable Scorable Card and Papers. 


Products Used:

Arranged with Love Stamps
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
Hunkydory Adorable Scoreboard & Crafting Handbook Vol 2
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Lucky Clover, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber
Black Fine Liner Pen
Tape, Foam Pads

For this card I followed the instructions from the Hunkydory Adorable Scoreboard & Crafting Handbook Vol 2 to create my card base and then measured and cut my daffodil papers, fussy cutting around the flowers. I stamped, coloured and cut out the elements, stamping the sentiment and adding pen lines to create a border.

Thanks for looking and don;t forget to check out the other shows for this collection,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stepper card love all the daffodils
Carol x