My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Design Team Card using the Technically Awesome Stamps and Mask by For the Love of Stamps - We Click

Good Morning!

   Today I am sharing a card I made a little while back using the Technically Awesome stamps and mask by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory!

For this card I wanted to create something a little less traditional in the computer themed sense (as I had before stuck with computer themed colours) I decided to make a fun card using the play on words "we click".


Products Used:

Technically Awesome Stamps and Mask

5” x 5” Card blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Silver Mirri Card

Distress Oxides: Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet,

White Gel Pen, Gems

Tape and Foam Pads

This card is basically blending a background and then inking through the mask using purple and blue Oxides. I did the same with the computer mouse and fussy cut out for the greeting strip and layered with mirri card for a glam finish..

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: