My Lovely Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Butterfly Dance Mask

Good Morning My Friends!

  Today I am sharing a card I have made using the lovley mask and stamp sets from the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.

For this card I used the Butterfly Dance Mask and sentiment from A Work of the Heart stamps with the matching Garden Treasures Paper Pad


Products Used:
A Work of the Heart Stamps
Butterfly Dance Mask
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
5” x 7” Card blank
Distress Oxides; Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet,
Tape, Foam Pads, Gems


For this card I inked through the mask and then went around the edges with the Distress Oxides and a blending tool. I cut the patterned paper and stamped the sentiment and butterflies around the circle. To finish I added a few gems.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: