My Lovely Followers

Friday 23 March 2018

Special Friend Design Team Card using Garden Treasures Collection by Hunkydory

Good Morning!

  Today I am sharing a quick card I have made using the papers and stamp set from the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.
For this card I used the A work of the Heart stamps with the matching Adorable Scorable Card and Garden Treasures Paper Pad (which is so beautiful). 


Products Used:

A Work of the Heart Stamps
4” x 8” Card Blank
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
Distress Oxides; Spiced Marmalade
Black Fine Liner Pen
Tape, Foam Pads


This card was super quick as the beautiful paper pad did most of the work. I stamped the sentiments and added some stamped butterflies and used a ruler and fine liner to create the border. I used Oxides to colour the butterflies and layered with the adorable scorable.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: