My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

Sweet Wishes Design Team Card for the Hunkydory Garden Treasure Collection Using the Bright and Beautiful For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

  Another Design Team Card from me today using the stamp sets for the fabulous new Garden Treasures collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. This stunning Collection has lots of super cute stamps. 

For this card I used the Bright and Beautiful stamps with the matching Adorable Scorable Card and Garden Treasures Paper Pad. 



Products Used:

Bright and Beautiful Stamps
Adorable Scorable matching Cardstock
Garden Treasures Paper Pad
5” x 5” Card blank
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber
Tape, Foam Pads, Pearls


This simple card is stamped as one layer and I have used my Distress Oxides as watercolours to paint the image. I then layered with the beautiful papers and Adorable Scorable to finish.

This card made it onto the tv :)

 
 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: