My Lovely Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

Sunset with Balloons in Shadow

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

 How is everyone finding the snow? I've not had it too bad, although the roads have been very icy. 
Today I am sharing one of my Hot Air Balloon cards from the February Launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory - this card uses the set Up, Up and Away stamps and mask.

Products Used:

Up, Up & Away Stamps and Masks

4” x 8” Card blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Matt-tastic

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Distress Oxide: Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber. Black Soot

Promarker: Black

Versafine Ink; Onyx Black


For this card I blended the background to create my sunset and the stamped the balloons and clouds. I used the mask to create the silhouettes and a white gel pen on the clouds.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: