My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Glamour Rock Design Team Card using You Rock Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

    Today I am sharing another card I have made using the awesome You Rock! Stamps and Masks by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

I wanted to create a glamorous female rock card so used the bright Picked Raspberry Distress Ink for this one.


Products Used:

You Rock! Stamps and Mask

6” x 6” Card Blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Matt-tastic, Silver Mirri Card

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black, Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry

Fine liner, Tape and Foam Pads

I used the mask to create some negative space on the card, stamping my female singer in the middle in contrasting black. I stamped the band and other details in the pink and added the sentiment and border lines in black. Matting with Silver Mirri card to create a stylish rock card!

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: