My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Football Crazy Birthday Card using For the Love of Stamps Set

Good Morning! 

Just a quick message before my post that the For the Love of Stamps February Launch is on Saturday at 9am and 4pm on Create and Craft with the lovely Pauline Wheeler demonstrating. There are some fun and cute stamps launching so keep and eye out for them!

Today I am sharing a card I made for my Hubby's Birthday using the Football Crazy by For the Love of Stamps


I used a grass colour Matt-tastic for the background and stamped the net all over, using fineliner pen to fill in the gaps. I stamped the other elements into white Ink Me Card and used white embossing for the details. The painted with my Distress Oxide, Candied Apple and added a few die cut elements to finish. I am happy with how this one turned out and its great you can make the football elements the colours to suit which ever football team!

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: