My Lovely Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

Valentine's Heart Cards using Fiskars Heart Punch with Stampin' Up! and Hunkydory Rose Gold Moments

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing some cards I made using Fiskars medium Lever Heart Punch with Stampin' Up! stamps / dies and Hunkydory Rose Gold Moments background papers.


I decided to make the cards using different colours and papers.


I had lots of fun with punching these heearts out with my three year old, who helped find the colourful scraps and catched the hearts as I punched them.


I now have a huge bag of hearts as we had so much fun and my daughter kept wanting to make more!!!


It's a simple card with lots of elements but was a lot of fun to make and a fab way to use up a lot of scrap papers :)

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: