My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Rock Concert Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps You Rock! Stamps

Good Morning and Hi!

  I know it has been a while, I've been suffering with that flu like cold that has been going about and just not felt well enough to do anything. So I haven't crafted or blogged for what feels like ages but I'm finally feeling more like myself :)

So today I am getting back into the swing of things by sharing one of my cards from the February Launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory - which is available online now!

For this card I have used the You Rock! stamps! One of my favourite sets of all time!!!


Products Used:

You Rock! Stamps

6” x 6” Card Blank, Matt-tastic

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Versafine Ink– Onyx Black

Masking Sheet (cut into triangles to mask the light stream in sections and create the stage)

Distress Inks; Wilted Violet, Broken China

Distress Oxide: Black Soot for edge and with brush to create shadow.

Faber Castell Gelatos: Boysenberry

White Gel Pen

Tape

For this card I inked the background in stages to try and create the lights and stage setting. I stamped the black silhouette people and sentiment last and used a water brush to add shadows and a gel pen to add highlights to the light. Trying to recreate a rock concert atmosphere.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: